In order to provide high-quality and appropriate pharmacy services, our pharmacy always handles the personal information of our customers in an appropriate manner based on our basic policy on the protection of personal information. In addition, the purposes for which personal information is used at our pharmacy are as follows.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of personal information, please feel free to contact us.
《Purpose of use of your personal information》
|○ Provision of dispensing services at our pharmacy.|
○ Understanding of matters necessary for the safe use of medicines (history of adverse reactions, medical history, allergies, constitution, concomitant medications, address and emergency contact information, etc.)
○ Necessary cooperation with hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, home nursing stations, care service providers, etc.
○ Responding to inquiries from hospitals, clinics, etc.
○ Explanation of medication to family members, etc.
○ Medical insurance administration (submission of dispensing fee statements to reviewing and paying institutions, response to inquiries from reviewing and paying institutions or insurers, etc.)
○ Consultation or notification to insurance companies regarding pharmacist liability insurance, etc.
○ Basic data for the maintenance and improvement of dispensing services and operations.
○ Case studies conducted within our pharmacy.
○ Practical pharmacy training for pharmacy students conducted within the Company’s pharmacies.
○ Provision of information to external auditing organizations.
Established by: Zaishi Corporation
Person in charge of handling personal information: Riku Katayama
Contact: Mizuno Building 3F, 1-2-3 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051, Japan
Telephone number: 03-5577-7646
Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
- Basic Policy
Our pharmacy complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and the Guidelines for the Proper Handling of Personal Information by Medical and Nursing Care Providers (formulated by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare; hereinafter referred to as the “Guidelines”), and will handle your personal information in an appropriate and thorough manner in order to provide high-quality pharmacy services.
- Specific initiatives
In order to handle the personal information of our customers in an appropriate manner, our pharmacy will carry out the following.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, its guidelines, and other relevant laws and regulations.
- We will establish rules for the handling of personal information (operational management regulations), designate a person responsible for handling personal information, and ensure that all employees comply with these rules.
- We will take safety control measures for the appropriate storage of personal information and strive to prevent leakage, loss, or damage.
- We will periodically check that personal information is being handled appropriately, and if any problems are found, we will improve the situation.
- When acquiring personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use in advance and will not use the information for any other purpose.
However, this excludes cases in which the consent of the individual has been obtained, cases based on laws and regulations, and cases in which the information has been made anonymous so that the individual cannot be identified.
- In the event that we outsource operations to a third party, we will request that the third party handle the information based on a thorough understanding of our basic policy, and will endeavor to take the necessary measures for supervision and improvement.
- We have established a consultation system for the handling of personal information and will respond appropriately and promptly.
- Consultation system
Our pharmacy will respond appropriately and promptly to requests from the individual regarding the following matters.
- In cases where it is difficult to agree with the purpose of use of personal information.
- Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., of personal information (except in cases where we are unable to comply with laws and regulations).
- When personal information has been leaked, lost, or destroyed, or when there is a suspicion that this may have occurred.
- If you have any other questions or concerns about the handling of your personal information.
Established on January 1, 2019 (revised on April 14, 2021)
Chief Pharmacist: Riku Katayama